EMPOWERING STYLISTS TO BUILD THEIR DREAM BUSINESS IN A FUN WORK ENVIRONMENT
At Bella Rococo..
We provide a salon company and culture where you are able to work a schedule that fits in to your lifestyle while earning an income you’re proud of! We love to have fun, give back, work hard, and create a beautiful experience for our guests.
Bella Rococo at Emilia’s mission is to provide each guest with exceptional service in a clean, inviting, and positive atmosphere while creating long lasting-relationships built on trust and consistency. Our team is a diverse and highly motivated group of technicians that are dedicated to their craft within the beauty industry to deliver the best in service and guest experience. Our goal is that each of our guests leave our space feeling gorgeous, pampered, comfortable, and like they have become a part of our BR Family.
Get ready to spoil your clients rotten. Our stylists choose to embrace our core service standards which ensures our guest experience is second to none for all guests who come to the salon.
We proudly provide towels, drapes, retail for sale, station products, a full coffee bar, and a selection of shared clips, tint brushes, bowls, whisks, balayage tools, highlighting foil, saran wrap, swatches, and so much more for your use. We have beautiful lighting, backdrops, and large windows for the perfect social media posts.
We also have monthly promotions to help you support your business, offer marketing campaigns, last-minute booking offers, and great new guest incentives. Plus, you’ll love welcoming your guests to our inviting salon space. We want you to grow and have great success!
Advanced Education is a top priority for our team and we are constantly attending workshops, classes, and trade shows to keep on top of the latest trends and techniques for our guests and team members. We are committed to supporting each other by doing in-house salon educational classes with our apprentice program and having in-class sessions with the team.
Integrity, Professionalism, Passion, Kindness, Teamwork, and Honesty to our guests will always be a top priority. Giving back to our community and our world are extremely important in our culture.
“There is little success where there is little laughter.”
– Andrew Carnegie (Entrepreneur)
We love our team!! We always find ways to celebrate. We LOVE our annual “Thank You dinner”, “Salonsgiving”, and ” Our Secret Elves Exchange”. We always love to make birthdays and big life events super special. We regularly get a group to go to big beauty conventions. We just love a good team outing!
IF YOU ARE..
✓ Positive, creative, & energetic
✓ In love with your craft
✓ Hungry for learning & skill-building
✓ Interested in a career, not just a job
✓ A team player
WE CAN OFFER..
✓ Commission on sales & services
✓ Coaching & support to build your clientele
✓ Flexible scheduling using the Tech-savvy Meevo 2 software and app.
✓ Stellar reputation & name recognition
✓ Complimentary salon services &employee retail discounts
✓ Wide range of marketing and business opportunities
✓ Full-time stylists will have paid-time-off and education benefits
✓ Fun work environment
SAY HELLO TO YOUR NEW SALON HOME
Our team is growing! We have an immediate opening for a Stylist.
We offer a blended compensation package with a commission, with a great opportunity for growth & professional development.
- Providing haircutting & hairstyling services to clients
- Providing hair coloring services to clients
- Assisting in Marketing efforts to grow client base by contributing to your own social media page and promoting the salon’s social media and events
- Applicants must submit an application and resume
- Applicants must provide references
- Applicant must submit a portfolio of their work and have a strong social media and following
- Applicant should know how to market herself with social media
- Applicants must have a valid NJ Cosmetology License
- Applicant should have strong color experience
- Previous experience as a Stylist is required
- Applicant must have completed the Barbecide Certification
- Applicant should have a career based mindset
Our team is growing. We have an immediate opening for a Salon Associate.
We have a structured apprentice program with a road map to getting on the floor, provide in-house training, and have great opportunities for growth, and professional development. This is for hourly pay for both part-time and full-time associates.
- Front-desk/reception duties: checking guests in/out, confirming and making appointments
- Giving guests superior customer service
- Assisting stylists with guests’ cleansing, color, hair care, and blow drying
- Keeping the presentation of the salon clean and tidy at all times
- Help with dishes, laundry, sweeping
- Attending assistant education program in salon
- Committing 50 hours to cosmetology education per year outside of the salon
The Ideal Candidate Must:
- Have a friendly and welcoming demeanor toward associates and guests- Have an outstanding work ethic
- Have an initiative to complete required tasks independently
- Have a passion for hairstyling- Be a team player
- High school or equivalent
- Actively Enrolled in Cosmetology School or Graduated
Front Desk Coordinator
Our team is growing! We have an immediate opening for a Front Desk Coordinator.
This position is the first point of contact for all existing and potential guests of the salon. The ideal candidate must represent the salon well as a first impression. It is an exciting role to be a Salon Coordinator with opportunities for growth into management.
- Greeting and handling all guest check-in/outs
- Scheduling appointments based on timing and stylist skills
- Answering a multi-line phone system, and directing calls as needed
- Replying to guest emails and online reviews
- Creating content daily: “behind the scenes”, “before and afters”, etc.
- Posting about our events, promotions, etc
- Confirming and preparing guests about upcoming appointments
- Community outreach for neighborhood businesses and residents
- Engaging with our guests on Social Media
- Supporting the staff and the clients
- Helping coordinate special in-house events
The ideal candidate must have:
- Outstanding written and communication skills
- A friendly and inviting demeanor- Strong organizational skills, great follow-up
- A willingness to assist other team members when needed
- Previous hospitality experience
- High school or equivalent
On-Site Available Positions
On-site Hairstylist/Makeup Artist
Bellarococo At Emialias is a unified team of professionals educated and trained in cosmetology persistently pursuing further education to maintain evolving trends in Makeup & Hair artistry. We bring forth a combination of passion for beauty, dedication, skills, expertise, detail orientation, and a winning attitude.
Hair Stylist/Makeup Artist Responsibilities:
- Deliver efficient, consistent hairstyles for our clients at weddings & special events
- Consult with each client based on selected services
- Provide and suggest the proper hairstyles for clients based on hair length, type, texture, and face shape
- Assist other artists when working events once finished with your own clients
- Must have your own hair kit (irons, blowdryer, combs, pins, product, etc)
- Or fully stocked Makeup Kit with professional quality products.
- Reliable, punctual, & strong communication skills
- Must be willing to travel
- Reliable transportation: Must have a car and be able to drive to various locations
- All employees work through and under the company which means NO personal information provided to clients at all
Hair Stylist Experience and Skills:
- Must have a valid Cosmetology license to practice in New Jersey
- Flexible Weekend Availability/ Available for travel (on location)
- Minimum of 20 photos representing your bridal hair and/or makeup work. Instagram, Facebook, website or online portfolio.
- 1-3 years of salon experience. High-end retail, spa, or hospitality experience is preferred
- 3-5 years in updo, glam waves, beach waves, full styling.
- Exceptional client service skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced team environment within a growing company
- Ability to multi-task and execute strong time management and judgment skills
- Ability to work well with a diverse staff at all times
- 3 years professional experience (makeup, hair or both).
- Fully stocked Makeup and/or Hair kit with professional quality products.
- Licensed Airbrush Makeup: 3 years (Preferred)
- Licensed Bridal Hair: 3 years (Preferred)
- Hair Styling: 3 years (Required)
- Cosmetology License (Preferred)
- Esthetician License (Preferred)
- Professional development assistance
- Fill your freelance calendar
- Networking opportunities
- Build clientele
- Competitive pay
- Support and training advice
- Build professional portfolio
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place